Generic BSN (4-Year) Program
The Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing (BSN) is a 4-year professional education program leading to practice as a Registered Nurse. The degree program fosters research-based integrated nursing knowledge, skills and a professional attitude. Upon completion of this program, the graduate is prepared to be a safe clinical nurse, who will be able to provide comprehensive care at primary, secondary and tertiary levels within hospitals and community settings.
- To educate nurses with the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes and with clinical competency.
- To integrate evidence-based science into clinical practice to provide holistic care for individuals, families and communities.
- To enable nurses to meet the future challenges, including changes in technology, confronting health care in the 21st century.
- To adhere to an established pattern of professional practices within the professional, religious, cultural, legal, and ethical boundaries of Pakistan.
- To develop effective interpersonal and communication skills, while dealing with peers, patients, families, communities and other professionals.
- To initiate a leadership role in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of individual, family and community.
- To maintain a safe and healthy environment for the prevention of disease, promotion and maintenance of health.
- To provide information, counseling and health education to individuals, families and communities.
- To participate in screening, case identification and management of common minor illness and injuries.
- To act as a change agent to promote quality improvement in the performance of nursing responsibilities.
- To participate actively in professional organizations for the improvement of the nursing profession.
- Minimum of 50% overall score in F.Sc Pre-medical awarded by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- O and A level certification accompanied by an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Male and female between age 17-25 years.
- Entry succeeding through test and interview.
To download complete semester details, click on below link: