- Students primarily are responsible for their own learning and completion of the scheduled examinations and attendance of all the academic activities.
- The entire building of College and Hospital including washrooms and student lounges have been declared “No Smoking zone.” Students are expected to respect it.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the classrooms, tutorial rooms, learning resource center, and libraries etc.
- Students are expected to dress up in a simple and decent manner at all times and in all settings on Campus.
- Tight trousers/Jeans, unpleasant shades, and undesirable figures on shirts must be avoided. Students are not permitted to use mobile phones in the classroom & clinical areas. If any student is found doing so, his/her mobile will be taken into custody by the concerned faculty/coordinator for at least for one week.
- Students are not allowed to promote politics in the college.
- Students are not allowed to use Admin office phone for their personal use.
- Students are not allowed to attend visitors inside the college at any times without permission.
- Written authorization from the Principal CNM is required before making any public statement, communication, or correspondence with the press or other media for mass communication.
Disclaimer: For all the policies there could always be an exception. For individual cases, depending on the nature of case, decisions are given by the relevant committee/Principal CNM.